On December 18, 2016, Furmanite Inspection Services was spun off from Furmanite America, Inc., wholly owned subsidiary of Team, Inc. to Atar Capital. This marked an era of new beginnings for an industry leading 3rd Party Construction, Maintenance, and Integrity entity now being recognized as Frontier Integrity Solutions, “FIS”. Much of the FIS Management team our clients have learned to trust, has remained the same with the addition of Keyth Pengal being named CEO as of April 3, 2017. Mr. Pengal joins an already seasoned team of industry/market specialists, including Joel Allen, Vice President | Sales and Dustin Weese, Vice President | Inspection Solutions.
The industry will see systematic changes to FIS as the company looks to new technology and service offerings in the integrity and maintenance space, integration of industry best practices for safe completion of projects, the ability to partner more closely with clients in data collection and auditing capabilities and something near and dear to the overall health of the organization of the company, an industry leading employee professional development initiative.
FIS intends to recreate much of the wheel by ensuring our clients that FIS will deliver the very best, highly trained subject matter experts for their next small to large cap project.
Below will outline the evolution of Frontier Integrity Solutions, “FIS”.
- The business began in 1975 under the name of Cleveland Inspection Services.
- In 2005, ENGlobal purchased Cleveland Inspection Services and allowed them to continue under the same name until 2008, when it was changed to ENGlobal Inspection Services.
- On January 1, 2013 Furmanite purchased the business and changed the name to Furmanite America Inc. d/b/a Furmanite Inspection Services.
- On March 01, 2016 Team announced the successful completion of its $260 million merger with Furmanite Corporation.
- December 19, 2016 Frontier Integrity Solutions was spun off from Team-Furmanite to allow for continued growth as an elite standalone inspection services provider. This transaction was an essential move for the business to allow for development of complementary vertical service solutions and financial growth not before offered.